ISTANBUL DAILY TOUR
- After breakfast, your guide will meet you at the hotel lobby for your full-day tour of Old City Istanbul. Following a short drive across the Galata Bridge, we will drop off at the heart of the old city, walk the historic streets of Istanbul.
- First, we will visit the Hippodrome; the central square that was once used as a horse racing arena during the Roman and Byzantine times, still adorned with the ancient monuments such as the Snake Column from Delphi, an ancient Egyptian obelisk taken from the Temple of Karnak at Luxor, and the “German Fountain” commissioned as a gift by Wilhelm II of Germany.
- Next, we will visit Hagia Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of Byzantine architecture built by Justinian, the once biggest dome in the world, with its grand pillars from Ephesus. Afterwards, the tour will continue with the Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Camii), famous with its blue Iznik porcelain tiles and unique with 6 minarets.
- The day will continue with a visit to the Topkapi Palace, a huge walled complex hugging the Bosporus, the former palace of the Ottoman Sultans that is now a museum with an extraordinary collection of Chinese porcelain, art, artifacts and jewels including the Topkapi Diamond, and relics from the Prophet Mohammed.
- Following lunch (Not Included), we will head towards the Grand Bazaar, the largest and the oldest covered market place in the world with more than 4,000 shops in the labyrinth of streets. Enjoy the colorful array of shops that offer an endless selection of goods that includes jewelry, fabrics, spices and local handicrafts. After all the visits, you will be transferred to your Hotel. End of our service.
PRICE: 25 €
- Professional English speaking guide,
- Travel Insurance
First day of congress you can make your registration for any of the post congress tour on the travel desk
in the congress venue.
All tours will be operated by OBA Tour at 5 September 2020.
- Phone: +90 282 260 57 58
- GSM: +90 542 320 24 73
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org